Saturday, August 15, 2009

Awarded!

I was very blessed last week to be awarded with not one, but three awards from Teaching My Little Bookworm! So sweet and I feel very honored to be recognized by her wonderful blog! So here they are:
I am not entirely sure what this award is for or what I am supposed to do with it, but I will gladly take it none the less!

This award is supposed to be passed on to 15 bloggers! Wow- 15 is a lot! Let me think and get back to you at the end of this post!


With this award I am supposed to tell you all 10 things that you may or may not know about me. Since this is R-Man's blog though, I thought I would tell you 10 things about him instead!

1. He loves to breakdance and he calls any song that is fit for breakdancing his "ya-yas"
2. His newest phrase when he doesn't like what Jer or I are doing is "I don't like your attitudes!"
3. He has an active imagination and a typical day includes him becoming all of the following: a cat, a superhero, a cowboy, a race car driver and a carpenter- just to name a few!
4. He loves to drum! With anything and everything, and on anything and everything!
5. Brandon was his favorite contestant on So You Think You Can Dance because he saw him do "fwips"- aka flips!
6. He knows how to get into my iPhone, touch the phone app and tap on the right name to call his dad- it amazes me!
7. He LOVES taking pictures!
8. CARS is his favorite movie!
9. By the time he was one he had had two black eyes and broken a tooth! He is VERY resilient!
10. In spite of his craziness and abundant energy, he LOVES to snuggle! Such a sweet little man!

Now back to the blogs I will be passing these awards on to (yes, all three awards!)! Since I just passed on another award from Mama Kenz Studio, I have decided to pass these awards on to anyone who has ever commented on this blog! I so appreciate all of your input and value your friendships! So, go ahead, grab your awards- you deserve them!
blog comments powered by Disqus