Monday, August 30, 2010

Guest Posting on HannahKeeley.com today!

Hello all you lovely ladies visiting from HannahKeeley.com!!  Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy your look around.  Stay a while, grab a cup of tea and put up your feet!  The World According to Them is my little corner of the web to share all about our family and homeschooling adventures.  I hope you find it entertaining, relatable and maybe even helpful!

I would love to have you stop back by more often (or even grab a subscription!) and I would especially enjoy hearing what you have to think in a comment- I will be sure to stop by your blog as well!  Also, don't forget to check out the giveaways I am currently hosting (Marmee's Favorites recipe bundle & The Hands on Bible) and my upcoming BOSCH Universal Mixer Raffle!!  If you want to see more about my hodge-podged journey as a homemaker and more talk that is mom-to-mom focused, be sure to take a peek at my other blog, The Mama Kenz Studio.

For those of you who don't know, I am very honored to be guest posting over at HannahKeeley.com today!  If you haven't checked out this Christian Mom of 7's great website you should definitely go and do so!  And while you're there, check out my post about getting ahead of the game!

blog comments powered by Disqus