Monday, September 6, 2010

Tot School- Living Life

Tot School  
We didn't have much structure to Tot School last week but that didn't stop Lion Cub from learning and trying new things!  His communication is really on the upswing lately and I can tell that he is understanding much more of what we are telling him.  He is also starting to "sing" which is just about the cutest thing ever!  He likes to dance at the same time and it is hilarious!  His favorite is to "sing" Rhythm to sleep at night!


He is getting better at feeding himself which is fun to see!  We still have to drop cloth the floor but I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel!


I also made a batch of cinnamon rolls again this week.  As soon as I turned on the beaters to make the frosting he heard them and came racing into the kitchen, whining and pointing at my Bosch mixer.  Apparently he remembered that I let him lick the beater the last time I made them and was adamant that I not deprive him of that privilege this time!


Lion Cub tends to be fussy a lot of the time.  He needs a LOT going on and gets bored and annoyed VERY quickly.  This last couple of weeks he has stepped up his attitude however and it has been rather exhausting.  He has also been having trouble sleeping, so there has been more than once that I ended up like this on the couch with him:

You can find some actual ideas of things to do with your tots over at 1+1+1=1's Tot School post.
blog comments powered by Disqus