Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Father's Day


We had such a fun Father's Day this year!  After trying out a new church (where Lion Cub actually stayed in his class for the whole service! Wahoo!) we headed for pastries at a local bakery and then made a beeline for local fun center!


We played a rousing game of miniature golf (the boys were excited because Dad wore the shirt the gave him as a gift), and Rhythm actually, legitimately tied me (and I'm not too shabby!)!  He got a hole-in-one and made par or close to it on many holes!  His Papa (the avid golfer) is so proud!  We actually gave him our score card as part of his gift since he has been teaching Rhythm more this summer than ever.


In this ridiculous shot I actually got it in the right hole but somehow it bounced and got stuck right here!  I couldn't believe it!  Arg!  There went my score!

Proof that I was there- a pink ball!

Here Lion Cub is beatin' on some poor flowering tree!  He played a bit but mostly just did his best to drive us all crazy! :-)  We love him anyway.


Aren't these flowers beautiful!  I love that my iPhone can get such close-up shots!


After the golf we raced go carts!  Rhythm rode with me and we lapped daddy and Lion Cub not one but TWICE!  If it hadn't been for that nasty little wreck we got in when someone spun out in front of us we would have kept our lead and smoked 'em!  Even so, I was positively thrilled that I creamed The Carpenter in something that involved a gas peddle!  Ha Ha!

What's that you say?  I should have let him win or at least not rubbed it in because it was Father's Day?

Nah!

We had a blast and look forward to doing it again!
blog comments powered by Disqus