Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chirp Chrip... Chirp Chirp...

There are crickets- do you hear them?  Ok- you all probably thought this blog was abandoned becaue well, it pretty much was!  With the launch of my new blog (BOLD Turquoise) a couple of months ago, my efforts and pictures have mostly been stashed over there.  But as we're heading into summer and I am vigorously working to get all of my lesson plans written for next year, I have been feeling drawn back to this space.  I mean, this is the boy's blog, after all, and it is supposed to be all about their life and homeschool.  And since Rhythm will be heading into kindergarten this year and it all feels so much more official, I want to do a better job of documenting, sharing and gathering ideas from you all about our little journey.

And then there's Lion Cub!  He is such a busy, inquisitive little guy that I really think he is going to take much more to Tot School than Rhythm ever did.  Not to mention the fact that I am going to need to keep him busy with things while I am trying to work with Rhythm.  So there will be a lot to share about his little "school" days too.

So, basically all of this to say that in the next couple of days I am going to reside my place in this little space and be posting about our kindergarten curriculum choices, Tot School plans and start posting pictures again from the boy's activities and day to day lives!

Thanks for hangin' around!  I love you ladies more than my luggage!

-MacKenzie
blog comments powered by Disqus