Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday- February 23, 2010





"Mom, I just want a compartment like Nana & Papa's!" Meaning "apartment."


_____________________________________________________________________


Me: "It's a beautiful day today!"
R-Man: "You can say that again!"
Me: cracking up "It's a beautiful day today!"

R-Man: "You can say that again!  You can say that again! Come on mom, say it again!"
Me: "Nevermind." (the moment's over!)

_____________________________________________________________________

Me: "R-Man, could you trace the word Mouse for me?"
R-Man: "Why yes my sweet dear!"
Alright- who are you and what have you done with my son?! Haha- too funny! The things he comes up with just kill me!

_____________________________________________________________________

We were coming out of an appointment and he noticed the flagpole by our car. I told him that it had an American flag on it, to which he replied, "No mom, that's an MMMMMbama flag."

To see what other funny things kids had to say this past week be sure to check out Not Before 7 and add your own!
blog comments powered by Disqus