Monday, September 14, 2009

Recent Ramblings...

Lately R-Man has had some very cute things to say that I just have to blog about or I know I will forget!

One night I was oh so tired but I really needed to go grab Lion Cub from my husband and nurse him.  I was snuggling in our recliner with R-man and the time and with my eyes shut and half in a daize I said, "Hey buddy, can you go nurse Lion Cub for me?"
To which he responded, "Sorry mommy, I don't have any milk in my nurses!"

So funny!

Then the other night I got horribly sick after dinner and I was laying on the couch.  R-man came over, rubbed my belly and said, "I feel your tummy better mama (his way of saying 'I'll make your tummy feel better').  I wish I was a doctor!" 

Me too buddy!  In fact, how 'bout you just plan on that?!  haha!  No, really.

Okay, and last of all, I was cuddling both boys in bed the other day, putting them down for the night, and R-Man had his arm around me, resting on my stomach.  He started rubbing it and said, "I just want you to have another baby mama, cause I like all the babies!  I want 2,3,4,5,6 babies, cause I just like all the babies!  I love you mommy!  AND I like you, and I like my Lion Cub!"

So there are the musings of my sweet boy!  He has the cutest phrases and sayings- he always leaves me laughing and eager to hear what he will come up with next!

Which reminds me... he wants a sbament (cement) truck for Christmas!  Gotta love those mixed-up words!
blog comments powered by Disqus