Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday- February 16, 2010



The other day I told R-Man that I preferred something.  This was his responce,

"Mom, you don't have fur!  You have hair!"

_____________________________________________________

"Mom, what are billans?"

"Well, honey, I have no idea.  I have never heard that word before."

"Well, could daddy tell me?"  (as if I just wasn't smart enough to give him a definition)

"Well, I don't think that Daddy would know what billans are either."

"Come on mom, you know, like billans and heroes?!"  (this is where it clicked for me that he was referring to the newest season of Survivor- Villains vs. Heroes!)

_____________________________________________________

"What did you do this weekend?"

"I know!  I made a mess of my toy room!"


To join in on the fun and add the goofy things your own kiddos have said, be sure to hop on over to Not Before 7!
blog comments powered by Disqus