Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday- Week 1



I was so excited to find this cute meme!  R-Man is always saying the cutest and most hysterical things that I never want to forget, so this will be a great way to keep track of them!  If you want to join in, just visit Not Before 7http://notbefore7.blogspot.com/!

Last weekend R-Man, Judah and I got up before my husband so we went upstairs to get breakfast.  When we got up there R-Man stopped and said, "Hey, what's that sound?"

I said, "Oh, it's daddy snoring."

To which he replied, "No, I think it's a cow!"

-----------------------------------------------------

When we went to the fair I took R-Man to the bathroom and as I held him over the toilet to do his business he kept saying "Don't drop me in the toilet mom!  I think your dropping me!  Don't drop me!"

I then used the potty and he proceeded to announce to the whole bathroom (which was quite crowded might I add!) that he could see my big bum!  Nice. 

Haha- Kids!
blog comments powered by Disqus