Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday- April 13, 2010

 

This is the conversation we had one night before bed.

R-Man: "Mom, I just need to get all of the poop out of my heart so that Jesus can come into my heart."

Mama (trying not to laugh): "Do you think you have poop in your heart?"

R-Man:  "Well, yeah.  I just need to get it all out so that Jesus can come into my heart."

Mama: "Well, honey, if you pray for forgiveness Jesus will make your heart clean and come into it whenever you ask him.  Do you want Jesus to be in your heart?"

R-Man: "Yeah!"

Mama: "Well go ahead and ask Him then."

R-Man: "Jesus, please come into my heart.  Amen"

Upon conveying this little exchange to my husband he explained to me that earlier that evening he had checked in on R-Man while he was using the bathroom and told him to "Go ahead and poop your little heart out!"  Apparently R-Man interpreted this very spiritually!  Haha!  I couldn't stop laughing!


As I was picking up R-Man and Lion Cub from my parent's house after the homeschooling conference I went to a couple of weeks ago, R-Man was less than thrilled to be going home.  He ran from the door, fell to the floor and holding his fist in the air exclaimed, "Curse you Perry the Mommy!!" 

Now, if you aren't familiar with Phineas and Ferb then I realize this probably just sounds downright disrespectful, but if you get the reference than it is just about too funny for words!  He also frequently quotes them with, "Whatcha' doin'?"  Same inflections and everything!

Want to add your little one's ramblings to the mix and see what other things children around the blogosphere had to say this week?  Head over to Not Before 7 for all the details!
blog comments powered by Disqus