Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tiny Talk Tuesday- August 9, 2011




I was singing a song the other day- kind of in a goofy way- and Lion Cub shouted out, "Fwoot Cake!"  (Translation- Fruit Cake!)  He has a habit of calling names (most of which are nonsensical, thank goodness) but this one just cracked me up!!

______________________________
Lion Cub: Knock Knock
Me: Who's There?
Lion Cub: "Lion Cub"
Me: "Lion Cub" Who?
Lion Cub: "Lion Cub" Bak Kook! (this is the main nonsensical name that he calls people all the time.  He uses it in anger and affection- its very odd!)

______________________________

In our house we generally refer to "manly parts" as chickens (don't ask me why!).  Well the other day I nearly died laughing when Rhythm (5) apparently hurt his manly business and yelled out, "Oh my tenders!  Ya know, cause that's my chicken and these are my tenders!"
blog comments powered by Disqus