Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday- August 24, 2010



Last week we were at my parent's house and my mom were getting ready in the bathroom.  Rhythm came in as we were doing our hair... this ensued...
Rhythm, "You're Beautiful."
Nana (my mom), "Oh, you're so sweet!"
Rhythm, "I was talking to my mom."
Oh sheesh!  I quickly pointed out that I look very much like Nana!

__________________________________________

Rhythm, "Oh Mom!  I think your going to have another baby!"
Me, "No, I'm not."
Rhythm, "Yes you are.  Hello in there little baby!" While patting my stomach!
Me, "No, I'm really not.  Why do you say that?  Is my belly sticking out?"
Rhythm, "No, it's just getting bigger and bigger and bigger!  I think you're having a baby!"
Me, "No honey, I'm not having a baby yet!"
Rhythm, "Mom, (putting hands on hips) there is just a child in there!"
If I hadn't been laughing so hard I would have been offended!  Maybe I should look at this as a good thing though since I have been trying to gain weight (because of being fairly severely underweight during my first year of breastfeeding) so that I can safely get pregnant again!


There are more embarrassing cute things from other kiddos around the web linked up over at Not Before 7 in the Tiny Talk Tuesday meme.
blog comments powered by Disqus