Monday, February 22, 2010

R-Man Interview- 3 years, 10 months old

How old are you? Held up 5 fingers.  When I said "no" he held up 4.  "No" again, so he said, "What is it?"  I tell him 3, almost 4.  He says, "Yeah that's right!"

When is your birthday? I don't... wait!  I know!  April 23rd!

What is mama's name? Ummmm... Jenny?  (ummm... no, it's not)  Well, just what is it?  (It's MacKenzie, by the way!)


What is daddy's name?  Jeremiah, and Jeff too!  (first one is right, second one is not!)

What does your mama do?  Preschool

What does your daddy do? He works.

What is your favorite color? Blue and Black (just like his daddy!)

What do you want to be when you grow up? Drum job... building houses and drumming

Where do you want to live when you grow up? I want to live to Hawaii!

What is your favorite food? Jelly sandwhich

What is your least favorite food? dinner

What does our family love most? Games

Where do you like to eat?  From my home

Who is your best friend?  Adin, Aubrey or Natanya (all cousins)

What's mama's name again?  MacKenzie!  (good boy!)
blog comments powered by Disqus